Monday, May 04, 2015

Weekend Wear

Happy Monday lovelies! I hope you had a nice long weekend if if you live in countries where the 1st of May is celebrated and if you are in the UK, happy Bank Holiday weekend! My weekend was spent working at a Travel Blogger conference in a sea town near Girona, I spent my birthday working but nonetheless I'm happy to have an interesting job where I get to do what I love! 

The sun is finally fully shining in Barcelona and while I'm in great  need of Vitamin D it was a bit sudden so the quest for the right, in-between seasons, outfit has started! What do you where when it's too hot for black opaque tights but not quite the right moment for sandals?


Jeans: Topshop | Top: El Corte Ingles | Jacket: Mango | Shoes: Superga | Sunglasses: Ray Ban


  1. Vannessa@Luxuria4 May 2015 at 11:51

    I SO love your outfit. So "casual-Spanish" which I love (having lived in Spain for 15 years ;-)

  2. Melissa Blake4 May 2015 at 21:49

    Those sunglasses are awesome!!! :)

  3. Beautiful Serendipity4 May 2015 at 21:52

    You look adorbs. A travel blogger conference sounds right up my alley - glad you had fun!

  4. I like your blog. Not so fancy and the photo is pretty straight forward and honest. I also start writing mine as well. I hope you like my article Dedicate to those in love and my official homage :) Keep going the good work:)


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover