Monday, April 20, 2015

Weekend Wear


Hello lovelies!! How was your weekend? This was my first weekend after a full whole week at the new job and I was definitely looking forward to it. I'm really enjoying the job and I'm grateful for the chance to do something I love in a great company, but there is nothing better than the Friday feeling after a week at work! I also got to wear, THE-WHOLE-WEEKEND trainers! Before going back to work I lived in trainers, these New Balance, my Nike Free or my Converse, now at work I wear my beloved pointy flats or my French Sole ones and also my Ash boots, so when the weekend comes it's all about the trainer and the most comfortable jeans ever!


I'm wearing

Leather jacket: Zara (similar) | Vest: Mango (similar) | Shirt: Zara (similar) | Jeans: Topshop | Trainers: New Balance 420 | Bag: Michael Kors | Scarf: New Look

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover