Monday, April 13, 2015

Weekend Wear


Hello lovelies! How was your weekend? I hope you got to do what you all love most. Around here it was pretty quiet, I needed a bit of quiet time after my two first days at work. I'm happy though, I have a good feeling and I'm excited for everything there is to come! I worry a lot about changes and new beginnings, I still worry but I want to believe the best is yet to come. Am I right? What is your kind of mantra? Id' love to hear how you cope with changes and new beginnings!

PS: Clothes wise, I'm wearing my new flats which I absolutely LOVE, they are super soft and have a pointy toe that makes them a bit more elegant than the lovely ballet flats (that I still wear and adore!). 


Wearing

Coat: Zara | Shirt: Zara | Jeans: Mango | Sunglasses: Ray Ban | Shoes: Fabio Brusconi




1 comment:

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover