Tuesday, April 07, 2015

Weekend Wear


Sometimes you open a box and you find a very old pair of shoes that you haven't worn in years but still like very very much. This is what happened here. I bought this Tod's shoes many years ago and unfortunately they weren't all that comfy so I never really wore them much. I tried them on the other day and they seem to be much more comfortable now so I'm going to give them a second chance/life.

I hope you all had a great Easter break, to my Greek friends I hope you have a great Holy week. This is a very exciting week for me, I'm starting a new job on Thursday, one that I'm very happy about. I'm also nervous, new beginnings are always a bit daunting but I couldn't be happier. Things have been tough around here these last 2 years so a new exciting project is definitely what I needed. Wish me luck! 


Wearing

Dress: Topshop | Tee: Uniqlo | Shoes: Tod's 

3 comments:

  1. Good luck on your new project Helena!
    Have a great Holy week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beauty Follower7 April 2015 at 21:35

    Love the shoes!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute, Helena! You look lovely.


    www.designsbykaty.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover