Monday, April 27, 2015

Shed Decor the Book

This post if about two things I really really like, a good decor book and the quintessentially brit sheds. I received this book a couple of months ago, it it called Shed Decor and it's by Sally Coulthard, published by Jacqui Small. Up until now I haven't had a chance to have a proper look but when I finally got the time to devour it, I really enjoyed it. 

If you are lucky and have a house with a shed or are considering having one this book is a must. It shows how with the right combination of colours, fabrics, furniture and accessories anyone can have the shed of their dreams, no matter your style. The author uses lovely photography and various decor styles to emphasise that a shed can be much more than a utensils dirty room. Your shed can become an extra exterior room perfect for relaxing, working or playing. 

A must read! 

Buy it here

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover