Thursday, April 16, 2015

Cas Gasi in Ibiza


Suddenly my body and my mind is craving a mini break, I'm realistic, it won't happen right now but one can dream right? A long weekend spent in a quite but super comfortable and sophisticated hotel in Ibiza would be pretty amazing. And look at this place, it is marvellous! Cas Gasi is everything one can dream of a holiday!
It is pure mediterranean luxury, peaceful in the heart of the white island where one can evade the daily routine. Care to join me?


The interiors are just as wonderful and refined. And there are even free yoga classes for all guests and a big cinema room to enjoy a cosy night in.


All photos via Cas Gasi

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Serendipity19 April 2015 at 15:30

    I'll meet you there, Helena!! Love, Deb xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover