Monday, March 30, 2015

Weekend Wear

The sun is shining and finally the weather is finally warming up which means less layers, less coats and lighter wraps. The other day while at Zara I grabbed this leather jacket that I had been eyeing for a while. It's perfect for the in-between season weather and can be dressed down or up easily. 
I actually bought my other leather jacket from Zara many years ago and have enjoyed it very much and have received many compliments for it so I hope this one turns out to be as good as the old one I have. Fingers crossed! 
I'm sharing a lovely recipe tomorrow, stay tuned!


Jeans: Topshop Leigh | Top: Zara | Jacket: Zara | Shoes: Clarks (black here)| Sunglasses: Ray Ban

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover