Monday, March 23, 2015

Weekend Wear


Another Monday has arrived lovelies, I hope you had a great first weekend of Spring. Here in Barcelona we didn't really feel it as is but I'm sure we will have a lovely basking sunshine pretty soon, it happens every year!
Anyhow, I for once got my all-white coat out, I love the oversized shape and that it is 50% wool so it's pretty warm still. I wear it with my daily uniform, jeans, sweater and biker boots, a big chunky scarf and a big bag, how predictable have I become ;-)
Yesterday I went to see with my little goddaughter, her sister and their mum, Cinderella and oh my how cute is it! I truly recommend it, it's obviously a fairytale story/movie so expect lots fairy dust, tulle gowns, tinny waists (I know!!), mouses that turn into horses and so on but it is definitely a nice way to spend a couple of hours especially if you have kids around you (or feel like a young princess yourself, I know I do sometimes!)


Shop the Post

Coat: Zara | Jeans: Mango | Sweater: Topshop | Boots: Zara | Scarf: Zara | Bag: Michael Kors


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover