Monday, March 16, 2015

Weekend Wear

I bought this scarf on a whim from Asos a while ago and I have worn it non stop since the weather has been a bit milder. You know what they say about leopard prints (cheetah? not sure!) right? It's a neutral, or something like this! Which basically means that I'm wearing a pretty neutral outfit. I don't wear skirts much these days, but I found this super simple ruched one at the H&M Sale and I knew it could potentially become a staple winter/summer long, perfect colour and the shape is great for all year long. 
What are your all-around closet staple? Do you have a piece that you knew since you first bought it that you could wear it comfortably all year-long?

Shop the post

Skirt: H&M | Jacket: Esse o Esse | Scarf: Asos | Boots: Mango


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover