Thursday, March 12, 2015

Grey hairs anyone?


In my late twenties I started going grey, too early? Maybe, although it was only a few loose cannon hairs. One here, one there. I never, ever, ever pulled them or chopped them off, I'm a big believer of urban beauty myths, shame on me I know. Now, these couple of "here and there" hairs, remain just that, a few grey hairs, that pop un on the top of my head making me a bit furious every time I see them going wild (because they are wild, especially one that is smack in the middle of where my hair naturally parts!). 

I asked the hairdresser, who I seldomly visit I have to be honest, and he suggested going through all my head and finding all the grey hairs and dying them. That's quite a lot of work I thought, all I wanted was a quick solution to hide my protruding hairs... I don't want to dye my whole head, I actually quite like my natural hair colour. I have been blonde, brunette, black, and red  headed but for the last 8 years I have cherished my natural colour and that's how I want to keep it as long as I can, so I'm asking you, what do you ladies think about grey hairs in your early 30's? 

Do you think I'm crazy not dying them? I'm definitely not thinking of going all grey like the stunning Sarah Harris (she looks amazing with her Gandalf like mane though!) but let's admit she looks pretty hot!! Kate Middleton and Katie Holmes have repeatedly been vilified for stepping out with a  few grey strands, I say, let them be, let us be! Women are beautiful no matter what!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover