Monday, February 02, 2015

Weekend Wear

Happy Monday lovelies and happy new month, the month of love apparently?! I have never celebrated massively any love holiday, not only now that I'm single, even when I wasn't! Love should be celebrated on a daily basis, not once a year, right? 

On a completely unrelated matter, I'm wearing my 10 year old superga trainers in this post and I couldn't be more excited. They have been bleached cleaned and are white and sparkly once again, I actually like them so much better than the new pairs. A couple of years ago, or maybe a bit more, I bought a couple of pairs, white and blue, I gave away both pairs, they looked bulky on my feet and I couldn't get to like how they looked on me! The ones I'm wearing have so much wear that they look lovingly used in that way that we all love. 

The next couple of weeks are going to be long around here, I'm going to leave scheduled a few posts and come in whenever possible, keep thinking of me will you please?

Shop the Post

Coat: Mango | Jeans: Topshop | Trainers: Superga | Scarf: Zara | Rings: Prigkipw | Earrings: Day a Day | Bag: Mulberry

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover