Friday, February 06, 2015

The Bralette

When I buy lingerie, one of the pieces I love looking at are bralettes. 

I love the bralette, I talk about it as if it has its own life, but I do love the look of it. I don't like it on me that much, but I love buying them, they look so pretty in lovely lace, or seeing them, they are lookers and do look good in a picture. 

Yes, I'm still talking about an un animated piece of lingerie. 

There are many options in the market, in all price points. Some gorgeous lace ones, some others have silk in them. There are also many more budget friendly, Oysho for example has some lovely ones that won't break the bank. 

1st row: 1. Journelle | 2. | 3. Only Hearts
2nd row: 1. Mimi Holliday | 2. Yasmine Eslami | 3. Journelle
3rd row: 1. Skivvies | 2. Mimi Holliday | 3. Free People
4th row: 1. Journelle | 2. Hanky Panky | 3. Journelle

1 comment:

  1. I too love it and it never looks "tacky" , but more sassy if it happens to be accidentally showing ;-)


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover