Monday, February 16, 2015

Sezane new winter collection

One french brand I love is Sezane. Super stylish pieces that are created by their designer as base pieces to wear and to keep. Elegant and stylish and a bit effortless, just what we all think "french style" is all about. 
They have a few pieces that stay pretty much there all the time from what I can tell and launch capsule collections a few times each season. Yesterday they launched the latest (and last for this winter) collection and is full of beautiful pieces. Everything feels like super luxurious but very laid back, and while some pieces are a bit more of an investment I feel some pieces can be justified, especially the gorgeous leather bags and pretty shoes, but I Love pretty much everything! And the leopard pumps, on of their Essentiels are to die for!


  1. I have never heard of that brand. I'll have to see if it's avail. in the states. Every piece in this collection reminds me of something you would wear-so I can see why you love it! Hope you are well, sweet Helena!! Love, Deb

  2. I love that polka dot dress!!! Everything also reminds me of spring, which I am DYING for!!

  3. Sezane is one of my favorite brands! They also made stationery, candles and some bits for the home. And I love every single piece!


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover