Monday, January 26, 2015

Weekend Wear


Oh how I love this top I'm wearing int his post! 

Happy Monday lovelies! How was your weekend? Mine was spent in between watching the Greek elections results, a bit of shopping, a bit of work and a bit of cooking. Ha, a bit of everything I see!

It's been a very windy weekend here but with lovely sunny days which is always a pleasure. I'm wearing my beloved camel coat, I wear it and it instantly lifts any outfit to a classic chic look, what is it in a camel belted coats that make everything a bit more elegant?


Shop the post

Coat: Mango | Top: Zara | Jeans: Topshop | Boots: Ash | Necklace: Day a Day | Scarf: Anthropologie


3 comments:

  1. Thank you! I love it too!! I wear it pretty much every day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, the coat is chic and looks lovely on you. I love it paired with the scarf. You are just too darn cute!! Hope you are well. Love, Deb xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover