Monday, January 19, 2015

Weekend Wear

A new week is upon us, the weekend was a pretty mild one, nothing too exciting to report I'm afraid, I hope your was more exciting! Do tell, what did you get up to these days? 
I finally got the time to pick a grey pair of jeans at the local Topshop (one and only in central Barcelona, a little sad corner store that makes me wonder every time I visit it who picked it and what they were thinking!). I have worn blue jeans for the last 5-6 years non stop, different shades of blue and black but that as far as I would venture it (my green and red jeans lasted about... nothing in real terms!) so I was really looking to change a bit the my denim games, so here is my version of my all shades of grey!

Shop the post

Jeans: Topshop | Sweater: Topshop | Boots: Mango | Coatigan: Zara (similar & similar) | Necklace: Ileana Makri | Bracelets: Monica Vinader | Bag: Coach 

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover