Monday, January 12, 2015

Weekend Wear


Hello lovelies! How did you spent the weekend? Here it was sunny and a truly lovely weekend for being January, one of the things I don't miss from London (I miss loads of others I have to admit!) is the bitter winter weather. This jacket I'm wearing would have been great for colder cities, it's lined with teddy-bear like material super soft and cosy. My friend Eli was wearing it and I while blue is not my favourite colour I had to have it too. Thank you friend for having the best style ever!!


Shop the post

Jacket: Zara (now on sale but doesn't appear to be online anymore) | Jeans: Jamie Topshop | Sweater: Mango (on sale too) | Necklace: Day a Day | Scarf: El Corte Ingles own brand | Boots: Mango | Bag: Coach 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover