Friday, January 30, 2015

Ideal Closet



I'm a jeans girl, I know it, you all know it, right? I mean that's pretty much all I wear round the clock. However I'm also a dress girl, not that much but I do like the comfort of throwing on a dress and being pretty much ready. A girl needs a simple black dress in her closet, duh I know! What a cliche, but oh so true, and this time I'm talking day time dressing, not your LBD. I'm talking jersey or cotton black dress, chunky cardigan on top, tall boots and bold accessories and off you go! Care to join me?

Shop the post

1. Sunglasses | 2. Necklace | 3.  Scarf | 4. Boots | 5. Bag | 6. Dress


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover