Thursday, January 08, 2015

Ideal Closet


Yesterday I noticed that most outfits I put together are denim based, just like my own personal outfits! I'm a jeans girl what can I say! So I went a bit out of my way and put together a little day outfit with a lovely flared burgundy dress. It has a beautiful rich colour that can be worn pretty much at any moment and is warm enough to be worn with black tights and depending on the fabric still remain a spring staple in your closet. The Ash booties as you know are my go-to boots when I'm looking for something SUPER comfortable but that will give me a bit of height and style, I can't recommend them enough!

Shop the Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover