Monday, December 08, 2014

Weekend Wear

A couple of weeks ago, on Black Friday actually I picked this dress at Zara, it was 20% off and I liked the "teacher like" look, I also grabbed the shirt it was paired with, the print is similar but clashes nicely. Now, I don't wear dresses that often anymore, especially since I don't work in an office anymore and my day to day uniform is pretty much always jeans and a chunky sweater but something the girl in me screams and tells me "girl get going, get it and wear it no matter what!" So ladies, no matter what wear whatever you feel like wearing, no matter what and who!

Shop the post
Dress: Zara | Shirt: Zara | Boots: Dune | Coat: H&M (old) | Bag: Coach | Tights: M&S


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover