Monday, December 01, 2014

Weekend Wear


It seems come rain or come shine here I am every Monday! I hope you are not tired of seeing me. Yesterday it rained non stop but it was a balmy Sunday and this kind of weather calls for a comfortable outfit, my trusty leather jacket (that I bought from Zara years ago and has been my best companion all this long, it looks a lot more expensive than it was and the leather is soft and subtle, a true winner!) big chunky scarf/blanket and the most comfortable trainers ever, the Nike Flyknit can't be beaten (the Nike Free are also pretty amaze too of course!) In the colder months I wear them with socks, I know some don't, what do you wear your trainers with?


Shop the post

Jeans: Topshop | Knit tee: Mango | Shirt: H&M | Jacket: Zara (similar) | Trainers: Nike | Bag: Liebeskind at Anthropologie | Scarf: Anthropologie

2 comments:

  1. Helena, I love this casual look and amazing trainer. I have to say I don't usually wear them at all. Not sure why :)
    have a great week. Mel
    www.livingoncloude9.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the scarf. You look adorable as always.


    www.designsbykaty.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover