Friday, December 05, 2014

Ideal Closet

I love a good Christmas sweater, there are many fun versions, from the traditional fair isle ones to the cute ones and I even find funny the novelty ones. However this year the one I like the most is this little discreet and girly grey sweater from H&M telling Santa that I want it all. I love the yellow soft brogues as it gives this outfit the pop of colour and the fun bag and hearts print gives it its cuteness. 
Are you a fan of Christmas jumpers? Have you chosen yours already?

Happy weekend!

Shop the post

1. Shirt: H&M | Sweater: H&M | 3: Jeans: Toast | 4: Watch: Daniel Wellington | Bag: Lulu Guinness | 6. Lipstick: Nars Heat Wave | Brogues: Pretty Loafers


  1. No we are not tired of you ( from Mondays post) and yours is one of the few blogs I never get tired of! Thank you for keeping it going!!

  2. That's the sweetest comment ever Kathryn, thank you SO much!! xx


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover