Friday, December 19, 2014

H&M Home at Home

I'm very happy that both Zara and H&M have an interiors offerings, I think they both do it in a very tasteful manner with a great range of prices and products that fit well in the home fashion mix. H&M home has more basics, I adore their linen bedding in earthy colours and their utilitarian and beautifully designed accessories. You would think that whoever designs all these lovely products must live a lovely life in a fabulous environment. Indeed, that's what it is.

Evelina Kravaev-Söderberg is the Creative Director of H&M Home and lives in this stunning (super scandi) apartment in Stockholm. You find what one would expect to find in such a creative space, beautiful architectural elements, like the stunning zig zag floors and big windows with a mix of vintage pieces, amazing unique art and high street little  treasures. Enjoy!


Some of the pieces I love from H&M Home

3. Candle


  1. I can't see past those gorgeous floors!!!! I LOVE THOSE FLOORS. My complete dream. xoxo

  2. I know Debby!! They are amazing!! They don't make them like that anymore!! xx


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover