Thursday, December 11, 2014

A sophisticated home by Michael Sinclair

I was attracted by the details of this house. I saw a picture on Pinterest of a bathroom vignette and was immediately attracted. It was clean, minimalistic but with personality and I had a feeling that if I could track the rest of the house I would like it. I wasn't wrong, for once! I cam across the work of photographer Michael Sinclair and there were lots more photos of this beauty. Personally I'm very attached to trinkets and I like them all over the house but idealistically I'm also very attracted to a more minimal vibe and clean lines. While this home is nothing but minimal or sparse I like the aesthetic and earthy notes, the colours and textures are mixed beautifully and create a comfortable yet sophisticated space. 

1 comment:

  1. This home is just so clean and bright! Love that open office space. xo


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover