Monday, November 03, 2014

Weekend Wear

Happy Monday all! 

While the weather is still incredibly mild here in Barcelona, I ventured it out with my big chunky and extra warm sweater over the weekend. I was definitely hot but I love how it looks. I love a good chunky sweater. This time I teamed it with my more relaxed straight jeans which is a bit out of my comfort zone of the skinny jean but I definitely feel much more comfortable and lose! 

What is your go-to jean style? are you more of a skinny type of girl like me? or do you go for the more relaxed fit or even for the boyfriend jean? I'd love to hear what you wear the most!

This week I have a super healthy recipe coming up tomorrow, a delicious burst of energy and also a super super healthy tea coming up on Wednesday. All teamed up with a bit of fashion and bit of interiors, come back to enjoy it!

Shop the Post

Sweater: Zara | Jeans: Seven for all  Mankind Gwenevere | Shoes: Dune


  1. Love this effortless look on you, just perfect. Amazing pumps :) Mel


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover