Monday, November 10, 2014

Weekend Wear


Finally a proper fall outfit! I'm wearing my go-to colours in winter, black, grey a bit of blue and a bit of taupe. I'm a creature of habits what can I say. I'm also sharing for the first time two of my latests purchases from Mango, both bought taken advantage of their 30% discount they had a couple of weeks ago (who doesn't love a good old discount, right?!). The blue/black coatigan and the maranesque boots are already big staple in my autumn closet and I know they will be worn non stop this winter. 


Shop the post


Coat: Mango | Sweater: Regalinas | Jeans: Topshop | Boots: Mango | Scarf: Zara

2 comments:

  1. Great casual look Helena, love your coat :) Mel
    www.livingoncloude9.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so nice and cozy in that scarf!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover