Monday, November 17, 2014

Weekend Wear


I was so happy to find this camel coat when it was still quite warm in Barcelona. It has everything I wanted, I love the "housecoat" belted shape, the length is perfect and it is soft, comfortable yet I feel modern and elegant when I wear it. 
The camel coat is definitely a big trend this winter but I think it has always been there to stay, it goes pretty much with everything, for me it works even better than a black coat! There are many stunning options in the market, low and high, here are a few of my own picks (mine is from Mango!).




Shop the Post

Coat: Mango | Jeans: Zara | Boots: Dune | Bag: vintage Louis Vuitton | Hair Barrette: Anthropologie | Lipstick: Nars Funny Face

2 comments:

  1. Have the same coat Helena, and I am obsessed with it. Constantly on repeat :) Looking amazing on you. Mel
    www.livingoncloude9.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That color looks great on you and I love the barrette!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover