Thursday, November 06, 2014

Ideal Closet

This is one outfit that I would love to wear all together but I would also love to have in my closet EACH and single one of the pieces. The striped bi-colour breton top is super cute and a bit different than the classic blue/white combo - that I love but we have seen quite a lot! The coat and jewelled Boden shoes are to-die-for, the lovely collar and this shade of blue make of this coat a nice choice if you are looking for a ladylike coat but that can be fun and more casual when paired with the right clothes.  
I have my eyes peeled for when the Mansur Gavriel bags become available again, I'm going to try and be ready and if at that moment I can afford it I might go for it, it's a classic shape that I think will be worn a lot. What do you think? 

Shop it

Top: Chinti and Parker  | Coat: Boden | Ring: Alex Monroe | Shoes: Boden | Bag: Mansur Gavriel | Jeans: Topshop Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover