Thursday, November 20, 2014

Christmas gifting: Uncommon Goods

Uncommon Goods is an online shop where you can find something really cool for pretty much anyone. Maybe your mom is looking for some tea smelling handmade soaps? Or your co-worker just had a baby? Or maybe a wine decanter for your dad? No matter what or for who, you can look for it here. Especially now, with Christmas fast approaching you can browse by occasions (I love online shops that do that!) and find the perfect Christmas gift or a little stocking filler
I, personally, am pretty easy to shop for, just check out my blog or Pinterest boards and one can easily find something to please me, or in any case just get me something cool and interesting from Uncommon Goods (wink wink!).

For more gift ideas for everyone check out my Pinterest board here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover