Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Which mixer?

My quest for a stand alone mixer has been a long one, not a quest per se as there are only a few choices to pick from, it's more a "need" quest. Aka, do I really need it? Can I justify it? It's obviously not a cheap purchase and if you want a good one the price spirals. I know you must all be thinking about the KitchenAid, we all do, but lately I have been considering the Kenwood Kmix stand. I have read a few reviews and blog posts that compare both and usually, technically, the Kenwood is supposed to be better. Now I know the Kitchen Aid has loyal fans out there but the same happens for the the Kenwood. So if you own either I would definitely appreciate your feedback. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover