Monday, October 27, 2014

Weekend Wear


Hello lovelies! Today I'm channeling I'm wearing another one of my new winter staples, the hoodie, mixed up with little kitten heels to soften it a little bit and make it a tad more feminine. I love that the hoodie has become a staple these last couple of seasons. When I was younger I wore it a lot, like most of you I guess, it's easy to throw on and go but I love that now they are a bit more subtle, feminine with little details like typography or buttons are zippers or nice little cuffs details. I will wear mine with heels like here for a more feminine look and with boots and trainers when the weather is a bit colder for a more casual outfit. 

Do you wear hoodies? How to style them?


Shop it!

Top: H&M | Hoodie: Mango | Bag: Coach | Jeans: Topshop | Shoes: Zara

2 comments:

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover