Monday, October 13, 2014

Weekend Wear

Hello Monday! This outfit didn't pan out exactly as I expected it and it proves me a bit that the trainers and skirt combo is not always a win. While I don't hate it, I have loved other outfits more but I still think it's one that can work depending on the where and what. 
I got myself a new pair of New Balance trainers  from Asos burgundy which I had loved and lusted over since last year and could never find my size. They will work well with lots of other colours like black and navy and I'm sure they will be a wardrobe staple for many seasons to come. I hope wearing trainers for non sport outings never goes out of trend, and if it does I will still wear them non stop! 

   Shop the Post

Skirt: H&M | Top: from a local shop in Barcelona | Cardigan: Mango | Shoes: New Balance

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover