Monday, October 06, 2014

Weekend Wear

Hello lovelies!! 

I haven't worn a shirt in a couple of years, well I have worn chambray shirts and blouses but shirts per se no. But now I couldn't be happier! I found this one at mango, it's oversized and the back is a bit longer which I love. I kind of followed Jenna Lyon's way to cuff your shirt, I say kind off because I couldn't recall exactly the way so it might not be exactly the way, but you get it right?

I love this look, this shirt would work well with a pair of black slacks for the office but I also love it with super high heels for a foxier look or with a pair of ballet flats to run errands. All in all I think I will wear it lots this winter, probably with chunky sweaters and cardigans and a big wraparound scarf. 

  Shop the Post

Shirt: Mango | Jeans: Topshop | Shoes: Dune

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover