Thursday, October 23, 2014

Weekend Wear


Today I'm wearing my own version of the outfit I showed you on Tuesday, white oversized shirt, black denim and in my case my trusted Ash booties. I added a bit of a bold lip and the softest ever Liebeskind handbag from Anthropologie (Anthro also has this other Liebeskind bag that is as gorgeous, maybe even a bit prettier!)

Actually, I wanted to share this outfit mainly because of the bag, it is the perfect black leather understated fabulous handbag that pretty much goes with anything and can be worn at all times. The long strap can be added if needed making it a great bag to run errands, to travel around or anything that requires your two hands free. 

The other day I opened a long forgotten box, the one that said "home clothes" aka sweats, old hoodies etc etc. In it I found my very very old oversized white shirt that i actually thought I had given away to charity. Alas, it's not the case, and the shirt that I bought about 4-5 years ago, that I first wore non stop with pretty much anything and then wore non stop at home with leggings is now my once again "new" closet staple! I love when a piece of clothing can be so versatile and remains a classic. 


Shop it!

Bag: Liebeskind at Anthropologie | Shirt: Zara | Jeans: Leigh Topshop | Booties: Jess Ash | Lipstick: Funny Face Nars


4 comments:

  1. This is the type of thing I wear on an everyday basis...;)

    http://vodkaandarose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, very comfy and put together, right? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you found the blouse and didn't toss it! It's adorable every way you style it. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaaw Debby you are a star!! Sending big kisses your way xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover