Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Meringue Girls

One of my favourite Instagram accounts is the Meringue Girls.  I remember I was attracted to the colourful little kisses the two creators behind this brand create. I'm not a fan on meringues but I would love to try these little babies. 
This might well be a trend; just like the cupcake mania started not that long ago, now might be the time for these kisses to become the next big thing. The Meringue Girls, create kisses in many different flavours including coconut (yum!), pistachio and rosewater and gin&tonic among many others. In their website they share the basic recipe for the basic kisses (5 free range eggs and 300 gr caster sugar, check it out here) I will definitely give it a go and report back. Meanwhile, if I was you, I would definitely follow their Instagram now and if you are in London make sure you try them and let me know (please so I can live vicariously through you!).

You can also buy their cookbook (Meringue Girls Cookbook

All photos via the Meringue Girls Website, Facebook and Instagram

1 comment:

  1. Yum. I wonder if they are as tasty as they are pretty. I'll take one of each, please!!


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover