Friday, October 03, 2014

Ideal Closet


I am madly in love with these Isabel Marant boots, I keep coming back to day, if not daily, every few days. Unfortunately they are pricey and way above any kind of budget I could ever think of spending in a pair of boots so I will have to keep just dreaming about them. Obviously I now regret very much not having bought the ones that H&M created last year in the collaboration with the designer but hey that's one of the fashion regrets we all can have!

Do you have any fashion regrets? Do you regret not buying something that you can't find anymore?

Happy weekend lovelies!


   Shop the Post


1. Scarf | 2. Tee | 3. Lipstick | 4. Bag | 5. Boots | 6. Eyeliner | 7. Jeans | 8. Bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover