Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Autumn inspiration

It's still not even trench coat time here in Barcelona, it seems the warmer weather has settled well here and I have had yet no need to take out the heavier layers of clothing. My favorite weather is in between seasons, early autumn and mid-late spring, I love being able to wear a top and a cardigan or a light coat. I love layering, trench coats, winter coats that are not designed for the incredible weather in very cold climates, booties and big chunky knits and scarfs. 

A bit of inspiration today for the weather to be!

Scroll to see some of my favourite layers for this season

Via: 1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover