Monday, September 29, 2014

Weekend Wear


This winter I have decided to try and streamline my closet, which technically in my world means to be a bit more mindful with my purchases. This summer I became disappointed with my own purchase choices and now I want to try and put a bit more thought on what I go ahead and buy. The reason is mostly due to not enjoying wearing some of my clothes which makes me mad as it is an absolute waste!
The reason I'm bringing this up is this little skirt that I bought at Anthropologie years ago. I think I bought it four years ago and while it's not a skirt I wear often I still enjoy having in my closet (while most of the things I bought back then have been given away). While I don't wear it often I still love it as much as I did back when I bought it (I actually remember seeing it and loving it but thinking it was a bit too expensive, when it finally went on sale I snagged ii without a doubt).

Did you notice my frizzy hair? OOOPS!! Definitely a bad shampoo day!


Top: Zara | Skirt: Anthropologie | Shoes: Oysho 

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover