Monday, September 15, 2014

Weekend Wear


yes, it's back to rooftop pictures (insert funny face here!), I unfortunately don't massively enjoy taking pictures in the middle of the street (terribly embarrassed!!). I wish it was a bit of a nicer setting, sorry all! Anyway, I wanted to share this super super simple outfit because I got a new style of jeans off Topshop that I had not tried before and I thought you might as well like to know how the Jamie fits. 

I was a Leigh lady, since I was introduced by WIT and my friend Eli corroborated how amazing the Leigh was I never looked back (well I did but you get the just). I kept seeing the Jamie, waist a bit higher and denim a bit thicker, and sometimes I wondered about the fit. I finally got to try it and I like it a bit better I think than the Leigh. Being a bit thicker it "sucks you in" more than the Leigh and it feels more like a jean than the legging look the Leigh gives. The higher waist doesn't  enamour me but I can handle it. 

I definitely recommend it, especially if you are looking something like the Leigh but a more wintery option. 



Shop the Post


Jean: Topshop | Tee: Topshop | Shoes: Birkenstock | Necklace and bracelets: Apriati


2 comments:

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover