Thursday, September 25, 2014

The Cesca... chair!


I have to preface this post by saying that it's about chairs, specifically one chair and I have to say that it's definitely a chair I couldn't seat in it for long. I have this horrible habit of seating on the front legs of a chair and balancing it and this particular Cesca chair designed in the early days of the "0th Century by Marcel Breuer would be a dangerous habit for me. 
Anyway this doesn't mean I don't love the look of it hence today's post! 

This iconic chair was designed in 1928 and is still a symbol of modern design, in all of these rooms in this post it looks flawlessly integrated in the whole design of each space and blends in seamlessly not looking at all her age, lucky lady indeed! I absolutely adore the cane seat, I find extremely attractive and despite its age very very modern, it looks as good in a home, in any fabulous dining room as in any office setting that wants to be a bit more than your usual boring corporate space. 


Via: 1|2|3|4|5

3 comments:

  1. The Chair I roughly luv!
    High Back Executive PU Leather Ergonomic Office Desk Computer Chair O10

    http://goo.gl/IcTcjW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a unique chair in a kitchen especially! It makes for unexpected fun. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover