Wednesday, September 10, 2014

The bathroom elements I love

I haven't done a bathrooms post in what seems forever, remember my antique sinks post? It's been ages but normal posting after my Greek holiday is back to normal now so here goes a bathrooms post!
 Perusing Pinterest I tend to come across many types of styles I find myself loving. Same happens with the different kind of trends, I love modern, sleek bathrooms as much as I love brass features and vintage tiles! 

I love LOVE these sleek, big walk in showers, I love these big glass screens from My-Bathrooms. A big overhead shower head is a true luxury for a super relaxing shower, I actually prefer showers that baths any given day! I love the idea of adding a bit of black to the shower door. It adds masculinity and I think the look is a lot more luxurious. 

I'm also very jealous of people who have powder rooms, yes I know I'm jealous of many people then but mind you, I love a good old fashioned stylish powder room, with a fancy bold wallpaper and if at all possible even a striking chandelier! Who didn't love this Ellie Cashman wallpaper in this powder room created by Amber Interiors?

Obviously and even though I don't favour bath, I'm still a big fan of the free standing bath tube and if it's vintage and colorful, well, it's going to be even better! This green one has me actually green with envy, especially paired with that amazing vintage tile, another love in my bathroom love list!

Finally my last lust element in a bathroom at this time are all the brass elements. Can it get any better than this incredible shower? Can these taps be any more glam?

Via: 1|2|3|4|5|6|7


  1. These are beautiful shots! Love the large glass doors, and I always support a dramatic wallcovering in a small powder bath. The last shot with the gold tile is everything!

  2. Stephanie Bell26 May 2015 at 13:17

    Really nice post. I have to agree with you about big double doors for the shower! They are amazing. I would love a large walk in shower, currently mine is so small you bump your head when you bend down to pick up the shampoo!!!


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover