Friday, September 26, 2014

Store your china


One thing I have been obsessed with, in the home department that is, is china storage and cabinetry. I love porcelain, silverware and antique ironstone and I adore seeing it nicely displayed. The best way to store china is in kitchen built in vitrines but I also favour dining room large vitrines if kitchen space is limited. 
The look is very shabby chic or french rustic (which I adore!), especially when the cabinets are filled to the brim with antique beauties! I always look on Ebay to see if I can find good deals on Ironstone, unfortunately there are lots to be found in the US but the postage cost to Europe is way to expensive to make these finds good deals. 

Do you store your china in any special way?


Happy weekend lovelies! Do you have any exciting plans for these upcoming days?

Via: 1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover