Friday, September 12, 2014

In the Bedroom

I love a good little spruce up and I absolutely adore a welcoming bedroom. The other week I spruced up a bit mom's bedroom and I couldn't not share. We added white crisp bedding from Marks & Spencer, specifically from the Keep Cool range that allows you to sleep comfortable and well... cool of course in the hotter months. This range is made from Tencel fibre which helps temperature regulation allowing for a great fresh sleep. 

I'm a rather good sleeper (I love sleeping!!) and can sleep fairly easily pretty much anywhere but there is no doubt that this set from M&S has improved my sleep quality majorly. The pillows are soft and fluffy and temperature balancing as well which is great for those mediterranean incredibly warm nights. 

I also added the most gorgeous ever cushions from Caitlin Wilson textiles. I started reading Caitlin's blog when she first moved to Dubai and have followed her since so having two of her own pieces means a lot to me and they look great pretty much anywhere! I love the gold polka dot and I think the little bows re rather delicious! They add a touch of femininity in the bedroom.  I think they would also look super cute in a girl's room!!

I also added one of my favorite pieces of art that I owe, the Robert Pereira Hind from Rise Art is made with a golden leaf and looks absolutely striking. 

Bedding c/o Marks & Spencers

Cushions c/o Caitlin Wilson

Art by Robert Pereira Hind available at Rise Art
Zara Home eye mask

1 comment:

  1. What a fresh spruce up for Mom! I adore those little pillows. Off to check out Caitlin's goods as I type!! xo


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover