Thursday, September 18, 2014

Ideal Closet


I haven't done one of these in months, I'm sorry about that, from next week I will try to be back to normal posting. I'm off to Dusseldorf tomorrow, and this is what I would wear, well this is what will wear, with variations of course. I actually went to the Petit Bateau shop here in Barcelona and asked about this lovely bretton top (it has the prettiest back ever!) and unfortunately they don't have it here in Spain so if I decide I can't leave without it I will have to track it down somewhere else.  

What do you think? Should I try to find it or pass?


Shop the Post


Top: Petit Bateau (also available at Urban Outfitters) | Necklace: SHY by Sydney Evan | Lipstick: Saint Topshop | Watch: Daniel Wellington | Bag: Mulberry | Perfume: Fresh | Shoes: H&M | Jean: Topshop

1 comment:

  1. Love this look - very french! I have a Daniel Wellington and they are lovely watches, definitely a good investment purchase. xo
    thatmontgomerygirl.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover