Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Best Summer Ever: Post Summer Facial


It is that time of the year again, that time when your summer holiday is over and life is going slowly back to reality. I definitely CAN'T complaint, this has definitely been one of the #bestsummerever! Six weeks in Greece is something I won't be able to repeat so I tried to take full advantage of it. And to end it, I indulged myself and my mom and treated us to a fabulous facial at one of the loveliest spas in Athens, the Apivita Beehive Spa at the Apivita Concept Store in Kolonaki. 


The Apivita Spa in at the top floor of the neoclassical building the Greek brand of natural cosmetics has recently opened in central Athens. it has been created through the inspiration of Hippocrate's philosophy, Greek nature and aromatherapy. 
The spa cabins are made of real wooden bee hive parts. The ceiling is made of honey tinted crystal elements that make the light a very subtle honey colour. 


All products used are natural Apivita, I enjoyed a great Mediterranean Food Facial, and purchased some of the products used in the Spa to be able to recreate the experience at home, it might not be as cool but I will definitely give it a go!
This treatment is based on the nourishing and antioxidant ingredients of the Mediterranean diet.  




The store has 3 more floors where they sell their products, offer a juice bar and a tea corner where they have on offer and for sale all kinds of Greek herbs and teas. And a Pharmacy stand where you can created your own natural remedy. It can't get much better. 
My #bestsummerever couldn't have finished in a better way!


Thank you #malibuUK for making this the #bestsummerever 

1 comment:

  1. It is indeed!! I loved it there, such a clever use of space :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover