Monday, August 18, 2014

Weekend Wear


I feel a tad of an excitement when I buy something dead cheap and it becomes a closet staple. This is what this skirt is all about, I bought it for next to nothing at H&M and have worn it everywhere and with everything. You have seen me wearing it on Instagram here and here and has become the easiest thing to throw on and walk off the door. I love pairing my stripes with other bold elements and this necklace is the best proof of it, it makes a statement but remains casual enough being plastic. 



Shop the Post



1 comment:

  1. Love this! You look stunning, Helena

    www.designsbykaty.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover