Monday, August 11, 2014

Weekend Wear


This is probably my most boheme look in a while (in a life long time?! ha!) but I love it! I wore it to the Epidavros Ancient theatre where I went to see a play, you can see some pics on Instagram and I'll post about it later this week, it's a must see I think, definitely something you should include in your bucket list, especially if you are visiting Greece. 
Anyhow, I wore my breezy hippy like trousers paired with a simple linen tee and my Ancient Greek Sandals (how appropriate in such setting!) I never ever show my tummy but I liked how the tee looked tied in a know so please excuse the flesh sight ;-)



Shop the Post


Pants: El Armario de Irene | Tee: Zara | Necklace: vintage | Bag: Coach | Sandals: Ancient Greek Sandals | Sunglasses: Ray Ban


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover