Monday, July 14, 2014

Weekend Wear


White and pink is a combination I love! Especially if it involves white denim, pink stripes and a fab pair of handmade leather flat sandals! Mine are from Iris, I will show you their Lookbook later this week so you can see how gorgeous they are. I'm wearing the Anemome, a gorgeous flat sandal with natural beads and gold charms that I'm sure I will wear all summer long!



Shop the Post


Jeans: Zara | Top: Zara | Sandals: Iris | Perfume: L'Ombre dans l'Eau by Diptyque | Chocolate: Mast Brothers (check out their cooking book here) | Sunglasses: Ray Ban


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover