Monday, July 07, 2014

Weekend Wear


Hello Monday again! I hope you all had a great one (a happy Fourth to the US friends!). For me it was a lovely one, I wore this b&w striped dress, one of my latest sale purchases, I bought it from a super cute little shop near my house, they bring the cutest pieces at great prices and I love supporting the local community! I'm going to wear it non stop all summer I know it and it goes pretty much with everything! Here I paired it with the Ancient Greek Sandals I got for a great price from an online shop in the Canaries Island called The Mint Company (I searched all their online stockists until I found the one that had several pairs on sale AND in my size!) and my Coach bag (I had been looking to get a vintage) I will wear these 3 pieces non stop and I couldn't be happier I decided to buy the dress and splurge a little bit on the accessories!



Shop the Post


Dress: El Armario de Irene, Barcelona | Bag: Coach | Sandals: Ancient Greek Sandals | Candle: Voluspa | Sunglasses: Zara

2 comments:

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Pin It button on image hover