Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Karavan from Greece

Those of you who have been reading me a while now probably know my profound love for Greece and anything Greek. These past years, years that have been incredibly tough economically and socially for Greece, I have tried to highlight some of my favourite Greek creators, designers and young talented individuals Greece has. I have, whenever possible, also tried to show you what a beautiful country it is and what a beautiful holiday you could have there. 

Today I want to show you some of the work of Mariloo Katsoni the brain behind fashion brand Karavan, all lovingly handmade in Greece. I discovered her work at some point this winter and got madly in love with the super cute bustiers worn with high waisted trousers, a super chic combination. Some of her beautiful pieces here today, make sure you check them out for unique clothing that will definitely create an impression (always a good one I promise!).


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover