Monday, June 23, 2014

Weekend Wear

The first weekend of this 2014 summer has been a really lovely one! My friend Alix was visiting from London and it was great been reminded how great it is to see friends that you don't see often! I'm grateful for all the amazing friends I have! We had yummy food both at home (thanks Mom! did you see my Mom's paella on Instagram?) and out, walked A LOT and got to visit places I don't usually go in the city (the super cute bar at the W Hotel next to the beach!). All in all a great couple of days. 
Perfect for this little summer outfit! 

Shop the Post

Tee and shorts: Zara | Shoes: Oysho | Bag: Vivienne Westwood c/o Sarenza | Sunglasses: Ray Ban | Necklace: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover